Sunday 21 August 2011

Self Reflection - The non-mirror-but-super-vain kind.

I  Know

1.Orange flavour breezer is not much different from Tropicana orange juice. or Real . ( I'm not a brand loyalist you see)

2.I am positively , in caps lock, an introvert. Mostly.

3. I do not like people. The not-my-friend kind.

4. I am good at small-talk for a small time.

5. I am a roaring tigress with people I love ( tigress - roar wise only- don't get ideas) ..in many other situations I am quite a seekh-kabab.

I still do not know:

1. What I want to do career-wise. ( I go with the flow , although I wish I knew what exactly I am flowing along...a  river, a stream, a drain-pipe).Clueless is THE word. Though this in no way changes my belief that I am better off than smug people who have made stupid choices. Ha! Ha!

2. What the term follow-your-heart means. I wish it could be s simple thing, you know like a tiny thing , the size of my palm, suspended in air, moving in front of me, like darling Macbeth's sword..and I would just have to follow it. But it is not that simple...it is screaming out the names of hundred different things everyday.


I want 

1. All offices to commence work at 11 am and get over by 5.  ( what is the point in wishing for something that is possible in the real world)

2. A license to kill.

3. A treadmill. ( Mi padre is convinced that I shall hang towels on it after a few days so he won't buy me one..alas ..will have to wait for the paychecks...:( cruel cruel world !! )

4. Two Sundays in a week.




5 comments:

Sunil Balani said...

not many know what they want....at least you do....

Moo Moo said...

@Sunil ....You mocking me ?? :P

Sunil Balani said...

Not exactly.....it is an honest wish list, flight of fancy has no rudders....Incidentally, I share No.4 and 2 with you.... ...overall I found it interesting portrayal of how you like to be seen ...

Honeybee said...

I like the towel-hanging part :)

Moo Moo said...

:)...thou art a naughty bee....finding joy where misery lieth for me !!