Tuesday 9 October 2012

Paneer Roll : Pet Pujo

Since I'm not shopping for Pujo, this is my kind of pujo, pet pujo. Hari Om. Let's begin!

Okay so many of you may be seasoned cooks out there ... and you may feel this post is silly but I don't care. I am going to do this. I made two yummy paneer rolls for breakfast (okay post-breakfast, coz breakfast at 7 a.m. was Maggi ... m still regretting that !) . Well now that I have wolfed down the rolls I can put up the pics. This was basically my take on this recipe.

First I prepared a marinade with yoghurt, turmeric powder, garlic paste, besan, ginger paste, chilli powder, garam masala, and kasuri methi. Whisked all that and then added the paneer cubes. Left it for 20 mins during which I chopped up onions, cucumber and coriander leaves.



Prepared the dough with atta but added few drops of oil with the water. Then made tedha medha rotis ! (Don't you dare criticize ... it's my first time! I am super happy about it!)



And getting the paneer cooked on high flame for about 5-8 mins, don't worry if you have extra curry, it dries up in the end.






Then it was all about assembling ....



and eating!



Okay bye.





4 comments:

Honeybee said...

when will you invite us over?

Moo Moo said...

:)

Simantini said...

where are the photos of you eating them??

Moo Moo said...

@Simantini, only a limited amount of trauma is allowed in the blogosphere. :D