Monday 10 March 2008

invocations to the goddess of sloth...

firstly forgive me O divine holy trinity ...as to pen down my thoughts is to deny the very existence of thy holy spirit of sloth....

do not shower me with curses ...i promise to compensate for this sin of "activity" with three whole days of absolute blissful inaction.

i worship thee daily with abundant hours of slumber , "doing nothing" and performing those grand actions in your honour of course in imagination...

a sincere thanks to my pillow for help ( i don't believe in taking someone else's credit) .....also thanks to my wonderful logic that helps me see clearly the uselessness of performing mundane activities....education tops the list.....

i pray for consistency ....in being indifferent to distractions in my path of worship...may you impart the power of deep indifference to the forceful ,violent,distractions namely- shouting parents,frustrated teachers. and oh ! life that demands waking up...

i end my prayer in words to begin another in (in)action

forgive me trinity ..one last question..
is silence so hard to practice while walking?? (oh my father hear my plea !)


is it necessary for mindboggling serials to exist? (oh my mother ..one day i'll flee)

i sigh....i sigh yet again....saying all this has been such a pain
listening i know was a trouble for you too

i take my leave to trash the latest list of "to-do"...



A-Men

3 comments:

Sayantani said...

excellent...few years down the line, u myt find this poem being incorporated in some sensible university...

Moo Moo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Moo Moo said...

arre yaar it wasn't a poem.........you can call it may be a random convoluted expression of a frustrated mind !!! :)